On 16th of May, 2019, at 13:30, YSU Ijevan Branch Faculty of Applied Arts will host a seminar on “Emotional Intelligence (EQ)”, conducted by Ashkhen Mkoyan, lecturer of YSU Ijevan Branch of Pedagogy and Psychology Department, who has 7 years of experience as a Psychologist and experience in conducting trainings. She conducted trainings in Armenia, Georgia and Russia.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- What influence it has on the effectiveness of our life, education and work?
- Is it possible to develop EQ and how?
- Why emotions often screw up our success?
During the training, participants will learn how to master 4 important skills to effectively control emotions, namely
- Clearly perceive your own and other people’s emotions.
- Use emotions to solve problems.
- Perceive the causes of emotions.
- Control your own and other people’s emotions