YSU IJEVAN BRANCH is pleased to inform about the seminars on “Contemporary issues of Education” and “How do people learn”?, on February 12th and 13th, at 14:30, in the №39 auditorium of the Faculty of Economics of Ijevan branch of YSU.
The seminars will be delivered by Serob Khachatryan, lecturer of YSU Department of History of Philosophy, education expert.
The following sub-topics will be discussed during the seminar “Contemporary Issues of Education”:
- “How has the world changed?”
- How have the students changed? “
- “What are the main issues of education?”
The topics that will be discussed during the seminar “How do people Learn?”:
- “How does the learning process take place”?
- “The role of attention in the education process”
- “Learning as a profound process”.
We invite YSUIB lecturers with great pleasure.