In 2018, on October 20, by the initiative of YSU IB Student Scientific Society, the Youth Conference on “Ancient and Young Capital” will be held dedicated to the 2800th anniversary of the foundation of Yerevan.
YSU IB students and young lecturers can participate in the conference (the participant should be till 35 years old, except invited SSS scientists).
The spheres of the conference are social sciences (law, political science, international relations, history, economics, service, psychology, journalism, etc.) and art.
For participation it is necessary to fill in the application form until October 5, 2018.
The application should indicate:
- report title,
- Name and surname (supervisor(if any), his / her last name, title and academic degree);
- Faculty, profession, course and department (if a lecturer);
- Contact information (e-mail, telephone number).
Working languages of the conference are Armenian, Russian, English and French.
Reporting may not match the conference direction.
Requirements for work:
- Text compositing, Word 97-2003 software.
- Volume: 4-10 pages.
- Page format A4, margins. Left-30 mm, right- 15 mm, top and bottom -20 mm.
- Text font: Armenian-Sylfaen, Russian and English- Times New Roman.
- The text should be aligned on both sides (Alignment: Justify). The main text font size is 12 pt and the line length is 1.5. Start paragraphs at a depth of 1 cm using TAB.
- Links are required (in the footnote, with 8 pt font, line length- 1. The text of the link should be aligned on both sides (Alignment: Justify). The reference should include the surname and the first letter of the name of the author of the used source (bold letters), then the title of the work, the place and date of publishing, the used literature page.
In case of questions, write a message to YSU IB Student Scientific Society Facebook page, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 094 16 13 93.