Yerevan State University Ijevan branch announces a competition for the Department Head following vacant positions:
- Head of Department of Programming and Information Technologies,
- Head of Department of General Mathematics and Natural Sciences,
- Head of Department of Armenian History and Social Science,
- Head of Department of Armenian Language and Literature,
- Head of Department of Pedagogy and Psychology,
- Head of Department of English Language and Literature,
- Head of Department of French Language and Literature,
- Head of Department of Tourism Management and Cultural Studies,
- Head of Department of General Economics,
- Head of Department of Decorative and Applied Arts and Design,
- Head of Department of Painting and Sculpture.
The Head of Department position is optional and YSU IB announces an open competition.
More details can be found at YSU IB official web-site, http://ijevan.ysu.am/documents/work-regulations/:
Candidates, who are an associate professor or have a doctoral degree or a scientific degree, are eligible for competition. Exceptions are the candidates for heads of department of arts, who must be members of the Union of Artists of Armenia or the Union of Designers of Armenia. Candidates with a Ph.D. degree can take part in the competition for the position of the head of the department for the second time only with the Director’s permission. Candidates with a scientific degree of candidate of sciences are forbidden to participate in the competition for the position for the third time.
Candidates of Department Head position must have at least 7 years of scientific and pedagogical work experience and monographs, textbooks or at least 5 articles published in the last 5 years, approved by the RA Higher Qualification Commission.
Exceptions are the candidates of Head of Department of arts, who must have at least 10 years of scientific and pedagogical work experience and have participated in republican or international exhibitions for the last 5 years.
The required documents for competition are: (Deadline; October 10-November 10, 2018)
- Director Application,
- Personnel registration form,
- autobiography, copy of higher education diploma (diploma)
- Diploma of scientific degree, copy of scientific degree certificate,
- The list of published scientific works and inventions,
- Certificate of qualification (if any), other documents describing professional activity
The documents are submitted to N. Abazyan, senior specialist of YSU IB staff, address: RA Tavush Region, Ijevan, Usanoghakan 3, Department of Human Resources Management.
For additional questions, please contact A. Davtyan, Head of YSU IB Qualification Mandatory Commission (phone; 093 415-122, e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mher Atoyan, Scientific Secretary (phone; 093 317- 847, e-mail: email@example.com).