RA Presidential Youth Award 2018 is funded by “Poghosyan” Foundation (Belgium-Switzerland). A prize-winning certificate, a badge and a prize money of 2,500 (two thousand five hundred) US dollars are awarded as a prize.
The prize is awarded to young authors of Republic of Armenia citizens each year in the following fields:
- a) Three awards in the field of visual arts
- b) One award in literature
Applications are open from February 1, 2019.
Deadline for applications: February 28
The age limit in the field of visual arts is 18 to 25 years old.
The age limit in the field of literature is 18 to 27 years old.
The age of the participants is defined on March 31 of the current year.
Only the works that were first published, performed, displayed, staged in 2018 can be presented at the award competition.
In the field of literature, prose / novel, /poems in printed books or periodicals are accepted for the competition. The presented works must comprise up to 10% of previously published works.
The Visual Arts Competition is held in two rounds: The first one is electoral, and the second (the final) is an exhibition.
- The application form attached to the documents: painting, graphics, sculpture and other media works should be presented one copy with photos, on A4 format paper and folder inserted . Below the photographs of the award-winning work, you must indicate the title, size, technique and date of the work.
Only one work can be presented for the award, which can be a separate piece of work, or a whole collection or a single project.
For cinematic and theatrical artwork posted on the web (for example: YouTube.com), please indicate the footnotes or submit on DVD.
It is compulsory to present the summary of the work, with the author’s description.
- For the first round of the competition, the participants must submit their original works.
- The final round, that is the exhibition, will take place in the Union of Artists of Armenia during the first week of April, 2019.
- The submission procedure is compulsory.
NOTE: RA Presidential Award is given only once.
The application form and procedure of the competition are available in All-Armenian Fund Executive Office or the Foundation’s website www.himnadram.org
For application and more information, please contact Aida Khachikyan, the Executive Board of “Armenia” All-Armenian Fund.
Phone: 52-09-40 (106); 56-01-06 (106)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 0010
Yerevan, Republic of Armenia, Governmental 3rd Building, 2nd Floor