The powers of the Public Relations and Press Officer of YSU Ijevan branch are defined by RA laws, RA Presidential decrees, RA Government and Prime Minister’s decisions, RA Minister of Education and Science, YSU IB Director’ orders and other legal acts.
The main functions of YSUIB Public Relations and Media Officer are:
- Public awareness on the activities of YSU IB, its structural and separate subdivisions, director and other officials via the official website of the branch /ijevan.ysu.am/
- Cooperation with public associations (branch office, student scientific society, student council, etc.) and other organizations, planning and implementation of joint work activities
- Obtaining necessary information, materials from the Ministry of Education and Science and other official websites for the implementation of the information policy of the branch and, in case of necessity, its illustration
- Participation in the sessions, consultations, discussions, negotiations, official and other events held at YSUIB
- For the proper implementation of problems, cooperation with the corresponding subdivisions of Yerevan State University.
YSU Ijevan branch Public Relations and Press Officer is Hasmik Vanyan, PhD in Philological Sciences, Assistant.
RA, Tavush Region, Ijevan, Usanoghakan 3
Tel: +374 77 31 00 37
Date of birth:
2010-2013 Institute of Literature after M. Abeghyan NAS RA
2008-2010 Master’s Degree at Yerevan State University
2004-2008 YSU Ijevan Branch
1994-2004 Ijevan Secondary School
Since 2010, lecturer of the Department of Armenian Language and Literature, YSU Ijevan branch
Since 2012, in charge of Public Relations and Media of YSU Ijevan Branch
2013 PhD in Philological Sciences
Author of one and a half dozen scientific articles and one monograph
Participated in a number of republican conferences
Armenian, Russian, French