YSUIB Scientific Management department is a structural subdivision of Yerevan State University of Ijevan branch. The department operates in accordance with the RA legislation, based on the YSUIB regulation.
The main objectives of the department are:
- Coordination of scientific-research works of YSUIB subdivisions and development of its related procedures
- Support of planning and coordination of local and international conferences
- Organizing and execution of the process of working plans and programs of the research and educational subdivisions of YSUIB
- Organizational support to YSUIB structural subdivisions; programs, grants, and scholarships the provision of assistance and coordination of project formulation and implementation process
- The collection of materials on research works of YSUIB workers, its processing and analysis
- YSUIB existing scientific equipment inventory and other issues within the framework of the responsibilities of the department.
The Department Head organizes and supervises department activity; he provides the implementation of basic tasks and functions of the department and solves the issues related to them.
Head of the scientific management department of YSUIB is PhD, Mher Atoyan.
The secretary- operator of Scientific Management department of YSUIB is Armine Melkumyan.
Adress: RA, Tavush Region, Ijevan, Usanoghakan 3, 4001.
Tel: 093 317 847, 1 09