Sorry, this entry is only available in Armenian.
Hasratyan-Minasyan Foundation is thrilled to announce a grant competition for creation of works in the field of visual art.
The project aims to:
- Contribute to the creation of new art works.
- Promote the creative potential of artists.
- To contribute to the development of contemporary Armenian art.
Theme – Crisis
The concept of crisis comes from the ancient Greek word, κρίσις – krisis, which means a decision, turning point.
In the new millennium, mankind is in constant political, economic, environmental, psychological, creative crises.
The survival of the artist in crisis situations, his creativity, largely depend on the fact whether he can trust his powers, his inner potential, and consider the crisis as a turning point.
The maximum amount of financial assistance offered is 2,500,000 (two million five hundred thousand) AMD.
On June 29, 2019, at 10:30, in N 39 classroom, the Academic Council of the Faculty of Economics will hold a session on the following agenda:
- Annual Reports of Heads of Departments of the Faculty, Activity of 2018-19 Academic Year (Reporters: M. Mikaelyan, G. Hovhannisyan)
- According to the specializations of the Faculty, discussion of the results of the final attestation (graduation papers defense) of 2019 academic year (Reporters: M. Mikaelyan, G. Hovhannisyan)
- Annual report on the activities of the Educational program responsibles for 2018-19 academic year (Reporters: A. Saribekyan, A. Ulikhanyan)
- Summary of second semester exams 2018-19 academic year (Reporters: G. Avetisyan).
At the beginning of October, on the initiative of YSUIB Student Scientific Society (SSS), a republican conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of YSU Ijevan Branch will be held (the exact day of the conference will be announced after examining the applications and after the selection of the participants during one week).
The students of the HEI of the Republic can participate in the conference (the participant must be 35 years old, except for invited scholars).
The spheres of the conference are:
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Law, Political Science, International Relations, History, Philology, Economics, Service, Psychology, Journalism, etc.)
- natural sciences (mathematics, informatics, physics, geography, etc.).
Articles in the sphere of humanities and social sciences overcoming the review phase are subject to publication.
If you want to attend the conference please fill in the application form till September 15th, 2019 https://forms.gle/1SHjLP9P48G4xCHMA)
The application should include:
- report title,
- the participant’s name, surname, patronymic,
- faculty, course,
- Name and surname of the Supervisor,
- the title and academic degree of the Supervisor
- contact details of the participant (e-mail, telephone number);
It is necessary to attach the article’s thesis with 200 words (in the thesis should be the general essence of the work, the subject of the study, the relevance of the subject).
Technical requirements are:
- Thesis editing software, Word 97-2003 program.
- Volume: about 200 words.
- Aformat, A4, margins. left, 30 mm, right, 15 mm, top and bottom 20 mm.
- Text format: Armenian, Sylfaen, Russian and English, Times New Roman.
- The text of the thesis should be aligned on both sides (Alignment: Justify).
- The font size of the main text is 12 pt, the line spacing is 1.5. Starting paragraphs at a depth of 1 cm using TAB.
Working languages of the conference are Armenian, Russian and English.
The report may not coincide with the title of the conference.
If you have any questions, feel free to write a message to YSUIB SSS Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/sssysuib/, e-mail, email@example.com, or call 094-161-393.