YSU Ijevan branch Trade union operates within the framework of the Labor Code of the Republic of Armenia, the Law on Trade Unions, the Charter and Collective Contract of YSU Trade Union Organization.
Margaryan Aleksan The main functions of YSUIB Trade Union Bureau are:
- participate in the development and implementation of educational and other programs
- submit proposals to the employer on the improvement of staff working and leisure conditions, implementation of new equipment, review of working norms, amount and order of salary
- cooperate with YSU Trade Union, implementing joint events on holidays, memorial days
- partially or fully compensate the expenses of medical care for socially vulnerable workers
- partially compensate the expenses of incidents with employees’ families
- assisting the organization of summer vacation of employees
- carry out cultural, tourist and sporting events
- ensure fair settlement of disagreements in labor relations
YSUIB Trade Union continues its traditionally socially oriented activities for the university staff in order to fulfill its mission together with YSU Trade Union and solve the regulatory issues more efficiently.
On the initiative of YSUIB Trade Union Bureau, since 2009, for making the process of competition for YSUIB Professorial staff position more transparent, as well as excluding the possible violations of the rights and legitimate interests of YSUIB employees, by the order of YSUIB Director, the representatives of Trade Union bureau have been included in the competition committees of the faculties.
YSUIB Trade Union Composition
Candidate of Physico-mathematical Sciences, Assistant Professor of General Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Acting Dean of the Faculty of Applied Arts
|Tumanyan Lusine||Candidate of Philological Sciences, Assistant of Armenian Language and Literature Departmen|
|Yeganyan Vardishagh||Deputy-head of the Department of Human Resources Management|
|Asilbekyan Pavel||Faculty of Economics, Assistant of the Department of Tourism Management and Cultural Studies|
|Gulakyan Gegham||PhD, Head of General Physics Laboratories|