Winner certificate, a badge and a prize money of 10,000 (ten thousand) US dollars are awarded as a prize.
The prize is awarded every year to the authors who are citizens of the Republic of Armenia with the best works, inventions, in the following seven areas:
- Natural Sciences
- Technical sciences and information technologies
- Art (including architecture, fine arts, theater, cinema, photography and other forms of art) – 2 awards
- Literature (artistic, literary interpretation)
Only the works that have been first published, performed, displayed, staged, and completed within three years (2016-2018) before the deadline for submission of awards are eligible for the competition.
The presented scientific work should have thematic generality.
– In the field of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences and Information Technologies, and Physics, the works that did not win in the previous years, are eligible for the competition, provided that they are completed during 2016-2018.
– Dictionaries, catalogs, document collections, memos, textbooks, dissertations, as well as such works and monographs, which are based on the thesis materials, are not eligible for the competition.
– The number of nominees in one application form for the competition must not exceed five.
Application form can not be submitted for the deceased person.
– The person awarded RA Presidential award, can no longer apply for the competition, both individually and through the co-authors, being one of the authors of that group.
The RA Presidential Award is given only once.
The applicant may submit his/her work via the Institution or other person, as well as personally. The applicant may submit only one application.
Applications are open from December 3, 2019.
Deadline: January 31, 2019.
Applications are also accepted online.
The list of required documents for the competition can be obtained from “Armenia” All-Armenian Fund Executive Office or from the Foundation’s website http://www.himnadram.org
For application and more information, please contact Aida Khachikyan, the Executive Board of All-Armenian Fund.
Phone. 52-09-40 (106); 56-01-06 (106);
0010, Yerevan, Republic of Armenia, Governmental 3rd Building, 2nd Floor