On May 10th, 2019, at 12:15, in №28 Classroom, Academic Council of the Faculty of Humanities will hold its regular session on the following agenda:
- Report on the preparatory work for 2d mid-term exams of the 2nd semester of 2018-2019 academic year (Reporter: K. Poghosyan).
- Report on the preparatory work for the examination period of 2018-19 academic year second semester (Reporter: K. Poghosyan).
On May 10th, at 14:00, and on May 11th, at 10:00, in N 39 classroom of YSU Ijevan Branch of the Faculty of Economics, a training course entitled “Educational Research in Higher Education System” will be conducted by Marina Galstyan, founder of the Center for Educational Research and Consulting, who has more than 10 years of experience in developing and implementing educational research. She has been involved in the EUROSTUDENT V 2012-2015, Social and Economic Conditions in Student Life in Europe as a research team member and analyst. She is a member of the European Network of Youth Researchers since 2017.
The training course aims to provide participants with basic knowledge on educational research, as well as formulate practical skills in research, intended for representatives of the administrative, professorial and quality assurance staff.
The training course consists of 2 modules
Module I. / Educational Research Concept
Module II. / Educational Research in Practice
At the end of the training, the participants will
- get knowledge about the purpose and objectives of the educational research;
- get knowledge about different approaches and methodologies of educational research,
- get knowledge on the stages of educational research, including planning, implementation, quality control, and ethical principles in research,
- be able to plan and implement educational research through professional support.
After the training, participants will receive professional advice during practical work.
On 16th of May, 2019, at 13:30, YSU Ijevan Branch Faculty of Applied Arts will host a seminar on “Emotional Intelligence (EQ)”, conducted by Ashkhen Mkoyan, lecturer of YSU Ijevan Branch of Pedagogy and Psychology Department, who has 7 years of experience as a Psychologist and experience in conducting trainings. She conducted trainings in Armenia, Georgia and Russia.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- What influence it has on the effectiveness of our life, education and work?
- Is it possible to develop EQ and how?
- Why emotions often screw up our success?
During the training, participants will learn how to master 4 important skills to effectively control emotions, namely
- Clearly perceive your own and other people’s emotions.
- Use emotions to solve problems.
- Perceive the causes of emotions.
- Control your own and other people’s emotions
On May 8th, 2019, at 14:00, YSUIB Consultation room will host a seminar on “Dilijan Fab Lab” project.
Agenda: the opportunities of studying, working and implementing projects in Dilijan Fab Lab, and the involvement of students in the Lab Lab’s work.
Dilijan Fab Lab was launched at Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Media Lab as a result of collaboration between Grassroots Invention Group and Center for Bits and Atoms. Fab Lab, namely, Fabrication Laboratory, is a technology prototype for innovation and inventions that stimulates local entrepreneurship. People of all age groups, professions and interests can benefit from the opportunities of Fab Lab.
Dilijan Fab Lab aims to provide the youth from Tavush the appropriate tools and environment to develop creativity, science and engineering.
YSU Ijevan Branch is pleased to represent the program of the International Conference dedicated to the 150th Anniversary of Hovhannes Tumanyan, initiated by the Department of Armenian Language and Literature of the Faculty of Humanities, Ijevan Branch of “Yerevan State University” Foundation, on 11th of April, 2019.