At the beginning of October, on the initiative of YSUIB Student Scientific Society (SSS), a republican conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of YSU Ijevan Branch will be held (the exact day of the conference will be announced after examining the applications and after the selection of the participants during one week).
The students of the HEI of the Republic can participate in the conference (the participant must be 35 years old, except for invited scholars).
The spheres of the conference are:
- Humanities and Social Sciences (Law, Political Science, International Relations, History, Philology, Economics, Service, Psychology, Journalism, etc.)
- natural sciences (mathematics, informatics, physics, geography, etc.).
Articles in the sphere of humanities and social sciences overcoming the review phase are subject to publication.
If you want to attend the conference please fill in the application form till September 15th, 2019 https://forms.gle/1SHjLP9P48G4xCHMA)
The application should include:
- report title,
- the participant’s name, surname, patronymic,
- faculty, course,
- Name and surname of the Supervisor,
- the title and academic degree of the Supervisor
- contact details of the participant (e-mail, telephone number);
It is necessary to attach the article’s thesis with 200 words (in the thesis should be the general essence of the work, the subject of the study, the relevance of the subject).
Technical requirements are:
- Thesis editing software, Word 97-2003 program.
- Volume: about 200 words.
- Aformat, A4, margins. left, 30 mm, right, 15 mm, top and bottom 20 mm.
- Text format: Armenian, Sylfaen, Russian and English, Times New Roman.
- The text of the thesis should be aligned on both sides (Alignment: Justify).
- The font size of the main text is 12 pt, the line spacing is 1.5. Starting paragraphs at a depth of 1 cm using TAB.
Working languages of the conference are Armenian, Russian and English.
The report may not coincide with the title of the conference.
If you have any questions, feel free to write a message to YSUIB SSS Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/sssysuib/, e-mail, email@example.com, or call 094-161-393.